ADJUSTMENT TO AGENDA
99. Adopting "A Resolution Authorizing the Transfer of Funds Between Municipal Departments, Offices, and Agencies"
100. Adopting "A Resolution Authorizing the Encumbrance and Carry-Forward of Funds Appropriating in 2022-23 and Carried Forward to 2023-24 for Purpose of Developing a Master Development and Management Plan for the Combined Former Maine Gravel Services & Captain William Fitzgerald USN Recreation and Conservation Properties"
101. Close fiscal year 2022-23
102. Appointment a replacement member to the Climate Action Plan Committee and Recreation Commission
103. Authorize an application for a State of Maine Governor's Office of Policy Innovation and the Future (GOPIF) Grant to fund a portion of the Maquoit Bay Water Quality study
104. Approval to close Town Hall on Monday, July 3, 2023
There are currently no upcoming air times.